Friday 20 October 2006

'Elders'


No idea why this guy has the name 'Elders'. Any suggestions? I had a few ideologically-unsound ideas but held myself back ... JUST.

There is something about his pouting receptive butt that has my undivided attention. Are you with me here, or flat-lining erotically?

He arrestingly reaches a climax of expectation in the second photograph. With his eyes closed and head tilted back, I kinda imagine he might be thinking about what's cumming. It's thickness. And the number of inches ... or centimetres, if he wants prolong and savour his (or is it my?) fantasy.


And I am responding BIG BIG TIME to that dark hairy crack. And his contrasting pale creamy flesh, and the pink edges of the soles of his feet. He's pretty cute too. So what's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment