Wednesday 20 February 2008

40% Poll for More 'Cumming'!


One of the hottest things about cum shots is the expectant open mouth of another guy waiting to get his 'drink'. The shots above and below show one of the hazards of closing your eyes at the crucial moment - all on ya chin and not much down ya gob!


Once the cum has really started to flow of course, you can stop that expectant thing and just relax back and enjoy it, as in the second one in the following sequence (which again demonstrates my cautions against not looking) ...



Here's one of the few guys who actually watch the action. Which is not a good advertisement for watching cos he still gets it everywhere else. Maybe there's something I'm missing here about the joys of 'on ya face' - yeah that's it - an epiphany!!!!


Now this guy is being just plain piggy - which is good!


If one at a time is getting a bit on the dull side, how bout ...


... which is only limited by how many guys you can fit around you!

Amazing, I only found out lately what this is called!


Yep, 'snowballing'.

Did you know that? Not that I think that this term really nails it. Any other suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. Oh dearie me, I've been so preoccupied with my trip to Paris and your blog's continued excellence that I almost forgot to tell you I can also appreciate a veritable Cumfest.

    You do realise you are wrecking havoc amongst my few remaining raging hormones, don't you?

    In your debt (that would be the hormones talking/speaking/whichever),

    AntipodeanPt AKA Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey peter (thanks for that!). glad the packing's under way. i must confess that, cos i travel a bit, i made a list a few trips ago as i unpacked back home - of the stuff i took. so now i just drag it out and ... . and buying is my answer to things forgotten. now i could lend you a few of my (everlastingly) raging hormones, libido and whatever. hormones provoked by cumming, sucking, and so many of those dick-hardening activities - which luckily no-one ever has to make a list of - they seem to be imprinted in our genes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see a bunch of cum spurting all over. Just not a big fan of the cum in the mouth thing... but that's just me! lol

    One of my favorite scenes of a movie was when the bottom and then the top shot a huge load on the bottom's abs and chest, and then the top rubbed his body all over the bottom while heavy kissing and then falling asleep together in that position!
    Wish I knew what movie that was from! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey greg, i've been wanting to experience it ever since i heard about it! wonder if you do it after each person comes and transfer or after both and mutually swap? what do you reckon - LOL!

    ReplyDelete