Tuesday 26 February 2008

Black Holes in the Cosmos


I'm reliably informed by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole that a 'black hole' ...

... is a region of space in which the gravitational field is so powerful that nothing can escape after having fallen past the event horizon. The name comes from the fact that even light is unable to escape, rendering the interior invisible. However, black holes can be detected if they interact with matter outside the event horizon.

Reckon I'd like to detect this black hole by getting my 'matter' to interact with its 'event horizon'.


Only issue is whether it'd be my tongue or my dick that wouldn't be doing the 'escaping' the 'powerful gravitational field'!

4 comments:

  1. Holedelicious, Nick.! Afraid I'd go for the dick option (does this look funny or is it just me?) with no hesitations, doubts, second thoughts/guessing...

    That's Me

    AussieBoundHugs (henceforth {ABHs},

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey peter. reckon i'd go for both options - but which first? the real question. but as you say, each to his own. hug and hug and hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If those were to suck my space ship in, I wouldn't worry too much about escaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey keith. i guess escape is not the object! not mine anyway in fact the opposite, like you. see ya

    ReplyDelete