Thursday 18 September 2008

Boy Next Door

These photos were titled 'Boy Next Door' - honestly I don't remember any guy next door ever looking like this - actually I lie, his name was Roger X, but that's a whole other post! Tomorrow.


What's hot here is the clothed-naked thing ...


... and, not to put too fine a point on it, the big thick long dick ...


... and the cute sexy grin ...


... and that he contrives to tie his shoe laces to show his crack ...


... and, last but not least, that he does good two-hander-dick work, very!


By the way, I've just noticed there's someone else in that bed - maybe our guy is not so boy-next-door after all.

And he's cheating on us already!

6 comments:

  1. I want him NOW.

    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you didn't mention those powerful legs, just perfect for wrapping around me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey victor, how did i forget those powerful legs! didn't sleep much last night - reckon that could've been the reason? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey alan. i want him YESTERDAY!!! and TOMORROW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ain't he something?
    I believe the dude's name is Kyle Kennedy.

    I think there's enough of him for all of us to share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the name greg - i've googled and collected - another post?

    ReplyDelete