Thursday 11 September 2008

Response to the Last Poll


I just checked the results of the last poll I put up - and, surprise surprise, the majority go for 'Sucking' (38%) - so just as I suspected, you're just a bunch of big cock suckers - like me, if that is any comfort!

Without further delay then ...


... let's go for what I reckon is the best kinda sucking ... the 69!


Why best? As if it needs to be spelled out! Obviously, a good job gets its own reward!




Okay, this addictive activity is called '69-ing' for the obvious reasons ...




... but I'm just scratching my head to come up with the term for this ...


... any suggestions?

'207-ing'? (69 + 69 + 69 ) Doesn't have the same ring does it! But maybe it'll catch on - we'll have to wait see!


Opps ... this one must have got mixed in ... somehow ... or other!

Cos I know this nefarious activity only got 23% on the poll!

8 comments:

  1. Three or more is called a daisy chain... Why? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about referencing the Triskellion. We can call it "Trisking." You'd say to someone(s): "Wanna Trisk?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey anon. 'daisy chain' sounds natural and sweet - no other explanation needed! take care. nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey derek.

    it's just struck me that, in their interlocked circle, the guys seem to form a sort of semi-Olympic-like symbol - let's imagine that the 'triskellion' is an games event - much like the 'triathlon' - but with much more body contact. wonder what determines who gets gold?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "619" It's a "69" with one in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing sexier than a pic of Corbin Fisher's Lucas is a pic of Corbin Fisher's Lucas with dick in his mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey keith. reckon there're tons of those about - will post some soon!

    ReplyDelete