Monday 29 September 2008

Dayton Schlosser - 'Atomic Kitten' Unmasked!


Thanks to a fellow blogger, Dayton Sclosser (aka 'Atomic Kitten') has been unmasked as a 32 year old no-nonsense school teacher (English department, Whittier Regional Technical High School, Haverhill, Massachusetts) ... and Abercrombie and Fitch model.


Curiously a guy posted a comment on the site where I found this next Abercrombie and Fitch image of Dayton:

I find this picture mortifying. Look, Abercrombie, I'm not going to buy a pair of boxers because you've shown me some hot guy's plumber butt.

Believe it or not, I reacted quite differently (LOL) - and am now on my way out to my local A & F, where expect I find that commenter ... and battle him for a last pair of shorts on a not-bargain table, each having a firm grip on one leg!


If Garbo laughs (in 'Ninotchka', 1939) then Dayton smiles!


Okay, Mister de Schlosser, I'm ready for my close-up!!!

8 comments:

  1. I think you are joking about this - lol - cause I'm like that other guy. I don't care about the boxers, I want the dude that is almost out of them! Va Va Voom! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey greg. not sure who you mean 'that other guy' but i'm always joking - in fact i wonder whether i really meant he was IN the boxers as we were struggling over them
    !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick - Those boxwers will like great on your blow-up life-sized Ken doll (anatomically correct of course).

    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey alan, yep, you are right - my taste is a bit plastic - no excuse, sadly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ready to go back to school! And I'm going to give Mr. Schlosser my apple, every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and i'll give him my apple, my banana, my passion root, sorry, 'fruit' ... whatever. i'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I can't believe he's 32!
    2. How do I apply to the technical School?
    3. What does he teach?
    4. Does he give private lessons?
    5. If I talk in class will he give me detention?
    6. Do they spank at that school?
    7. OH MY GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey anon

    i was surprised by his age too - but people tend to fib down rather than up - and some of the later images of Dayton look a bit 30-ish

    you apply through me - LOL!

    and he teaches maths - he is such a number and uses himself as the model!

    again, private lessons are mediated through me - as i have the key to what constitutes naughtiness and requires a little/some/a lot of corporeal punishment

    i'll have to check he is still up to dealing it out to you - by getting a few solid spanks myself first - my jocks are slipping down already in anticipation

    so i'll let you know if i think he's up to doing you - LOL

    nick

    ReplyDelete