Tuesday 25 November 2008

Blowing Big Marco Vega


Don't know what you guys think bout really really hot Italian hunks ... with great big thick long hard dicks?

If they just make you wanna yawn, reckon you better close this web page right now ... and go do something else ... like watching some nice gray paint drying.

But if the first photo of Mario Vega aka Blaze gives you a dry throat and some movement between your legs, you probably should continue down the page - after all, you can always watch gray paint drying!








Bet you're wondering right now - 'Fuck I gotta get a vid of this guy getting that bitta meat sucked!' Wonder no longer:




Having dizziness? Palpitations? Arrhythmia? ???

6 comments:

  1. That last photo is crazy hot - a hugely hung man in a completely submissive position nibbling a thumb.

    I still think you're part of the conspiracy to turn me into a top.


    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey alan

    yep, isn't it!

    me too - and i notice my voice goes down a pitch or two, even from its usual very manly state!!!

    and i feel like yelling 'take it marco and squeal!' - well maybe!

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psssst .. Nick! You almost had him converted. Let me have another crack (lol) at him and see if I can do it!

    Ahem... I've fallen madly in love with Marco ever since I saw him. Alas, with a cock and body like that, the odds on actually landing that incredible hunk are next to nill.
    But I can dream, can't I?

    ReplyDelete
  4. without serious smelling salts ('good will hunting') nada for you and me both

    the dick is almost unreal / surreal - as tho he got it at some mad magician's supply store!

    and if this is the case, i want one - but bigger! i have no sense of proportion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Nick, and you are right. If ya want to dream, why not dream BIG?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey greg

    and dream in big screen cinemascope and technicolour ... .

    and wake up wishing it were real!

    are u absolutely sure he's won't be pounding on my door at 5am this morning - i trust your judgment on this but can u check a crystal ball or something

    nick

    ReplyDelete