Saturday 8 November 2008

The Unfortunate and Terrible Tragedy of the Occupants of a Very Tall Wedding Cake - Part 2 'Gabe and Spencer'


I'm not sure whether or not Gabe and Spencer were on the guest list for my cousin's wedding.


Certainly, I didn't see them there in the kitchen during the unfortunate and terrible cake episode.


Maybe they elsewhere in the house.


In a bedroom somewhere.


Doing things that, as a 5 year-old, ...





... I could not even begin to image.




But which cum second nature to me now!

2 comments:

  1. Damn!!!! I'd love to see the video of that!!! Better yet I wish I had been in the middle of those two beautiful men!!!! YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kevin

    i am your fairy god mother - your wish has come true !!!

    gabe is fucking spencer at:

    http://www.adrabboizbreakfast.com/2008/10/gabe-plows-spencer.html

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete