Friday 15 May 2009

The Endless and Unresolvable Sacred and Profane Thing

You know how, sometimes, you want the guy to arrive at the door with flowers. Come in for a coffee or a drink - with some stimulating and lively conversation. An unhurried dinner at one of your favorite restaurants. And finally on the couch and romantic kissing ... and finally finally some good solid rooting. You'd give him breakfast in bed next morning. And exchange phone numbers and the conventional promises about keeping in contact. And maybe you even would. For me, the boy-next-door is good for this scenario.

And then there are the other times you want him to arrive, crotch is bulging. You're rock hard and horny as hell, as you drop your jocks as you walk down the passage to the bedroom. And you just fuck and fuck and fuck. All acrid and sweaty. And after, you just want him to bugger off. So you can phone your friends and ... well, you know the rest!!! For me, rough street trade is best here.

Then there's the question of what type of rough trade.

Blond ...




... or Latin ...




Don't know whether this would help you make up your mind ...



But maybe you already have your preferance.

You know mine of course.

So tell me about yours - I dare you!

11 comments:

  1. I think that I know your preference Nick. I too would go for the blond everytime, unless of course a hunky dark haired fireman or policeman came along, fickle I am, but horny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I just have both?
    But if I had to choose, I'd take that latin guy - who I believe goes by the name of Felix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you Nick, I go for the blond in this case, although I usually go for dark haire hunks with some body hair, big cocks and sweet bums.
    But in this vote the blond gets mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the blond hunk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey anon

    he IS hot and rough - definitely not a cafe latter drinker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey juicer

    yeah you know me too well - tho like you i like to cheat on type - but not when there's a hot bruiser about like this guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually juicer, you've brought up an interesting point - the blond butt is / can be / is often ... 'interior' erotic-wise than others!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey greg

    of course the 'right' answer is choosing both !!!

    and thanks for the name - necessary for any serious googling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always glad to help out a fellow blogger friend.

    ReplyDelete