Tuesday 5 May 2009

Tyler Bachtel - Oiled Up ... And Putting A Bit More Out There


The hottest guy on the planet (aka Tyler Bachtel) is going the way of all sensible hot male models with a (panting) gay following - he's doing it more erotic ...



... and showing more body parts - here in some half decent indecently hot butt shots ...



I think it's initially all in the lips ... and then spreads out from there.

So if I'm ever asked on The Actors Studio:

'If heaven exists, what will you say when you get there?'

I have my answer ready:

'I'm willing to go to the other place - if I just get a couple of hours snogging Tyler Bachtel'

A win-win situation, don't you think!

8 comments:

  1. Tyler is the hottest guy on the planet? Hmmmmmmmmm... lol

    I gotta say that he is definitely one hot model though. And its just plain wonderful how he's decided to expose a little more of himself. (Love that ass!)
    Maybe he will do even more maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey greg

    hottest on the planet - for me - it's all relative of course - LOL

    but getting done to business, i'm hangin for what he's going to show next

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erotic is right, wow, and what a juicy bum,a real hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truely hawt! I hope he moves in the direction that Levi Poultner did in revealing a little (a lot) more. Saying that, I must admit that my fantasy man is Benjamin Godfre. I know...he's not blond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He makes being shiny look good. If his ass is in play, can the cock be far away?


    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey alan

    as we've sadi, ya gotta give a bit more each time to get the people cumming back

    and tyler ain't got too much new stuff left - it's gotta be the dick soon!

    and yeah, he does oil very well indeed! but wasn't it in fact (my)cum?

    best and bester and beast

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey juicer

    yep, to die for, well, not quite cos don't want him to be given such bad news when he phones here for a root

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey J S

    Benjamin Godfrey is high on my fantasy list too

    there are so many - it's getting real crowded!

    ReplyDelete