Saturday 2 May 2009

Johnny Athens - Still Scorching Sizzling Hot (For Me)


Someone put a few more shots of the unspeakably hot Johnny Athens my way - either new or better quality stuff than I'd posted before ... .

Any excuse for a post, I hear you say! So ... your point would be? LOL!

He does big (sort of - I'm not a pedant) ...


... through bigger (?) ...


... to biggest ...


... even in different lighting ...


... with an afternoon close-up to prove my point - and show off his even better ...


And so this is not just a show-(and-tell) situation ...


I'd be this pleased with myself ...


... after a performance as good as that!

5 comments:

  1. He is very nice looking. love those low hanging balls of his. WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ray's cowboy

    yep, reckon they're a mouthful each!

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything about that cute hunk! Thanks Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey greg

    yep!

    and he seems not physically way beyond what we could expect to get into bed - makes him real real hot

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey JB

    isn't he - just wondering how long i have to wait to do another post on him! is three days too short? LOL!

    and your blog is still crazy hot!

    a daily check for me

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete