Monday 11 May 2009

Valentino - And Deciding What's For Lunch


With my mind still very much on thick hot juicy cum, Valentino's hard cock suggested an answer to the question of what to have for lunch today ...


... an idea confirmed from different angles ...


And then I had a brilliant idea for the entree (sorry bout the pun) ...


... which seems ready to be served up at this very moment ...


Now if only I can stop shoving my dick into his amazingly hot hole first! Indented for easy entry. Hard not to imagine some lube, and my finger working it open, and ... .

Hors d'oeuvres maybe?


No question about the dessert ...


And up close, it doesn't take any/much imagination to 'taste' it in the here and now.


Served on that non-gagging hot hot 'ladle'.


Only problem now is dinner?

Could Valentino be 're-heated' as left-overs? Reckon!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you'd still be hungry after that feast, Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey juicer

    what can i say - i got a big appetite!

    a bit like oliver twist said to the beadle - 'please sir, can i have some more?'

    LOL

    nick

    ReplyDelete