Saturday 15 August 2009

Jordan Scott, Me and Little Red Riding Hood's Wolf

When I think what great lips Jordan Scott has, I'm sure I can hear him saying under his breath 'All the better to kiss you with'.

Jordan Scott (aka Brad Blaylock and Rich Menchio)

And when I look at his big hunky muscular shoulders, isn't he thinking 'All the better to hug you with'?


And when he's showing me his dick ...


... and grabbing it ...


... surely he thinking 'All the better to fuck you with'!


But then - happily - he goes down on all fours ...


... and offers me his achingly hot butt ...


He must be yelling at the top of his voice 'Nick what a big fat hard throbbing cock you've got!!!' ...


... and out of politeness and charity ...


... I respond 'All the better to pork you with!'

Or words to that effect!

10 comments:

  1. No one, I mean, NO ONE, is hotter. I've always loved this guy. I found him on MySpace as Rich Menchio. Facebook, too. The MySpace page has more info and photos of him and his kids.

    What a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's hot as hell and yet still looks like boyfriend material - not an easy combination to pull off. Now I've got some pulling off of my own to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another deliciously juicy hunk to lick our lips over. What a sexy and luscious bum, not to mention that meaty cock, thanks Nick mmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ken

    the hottest - and to think he's stalking and talking dirty to me - LOL!

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey alan

    yes, it's a magically seductive combination - a horn dog ... and for domestic use

    one for the fantasy bank!

    chat later

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey juicer

    yep, and now all that's to be done is track down the hot hot video!

    and there's a name to start the hunt

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think of that scrumptious Carnality
    Twice in One day.
    There's no possible way,
    to describe what you feeel;
    When you're talkin' to your Meal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey derek

    nice when jordan scott says hello to a little girl (like bernadette peters) in the woods!

    thanks for that one - still chuckling!

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't ya just love that guy's hot body, and the way he's got that "don't know why you think I'm so hot" attitude (or is that just what I'm seeing? lol.

    Looks like he was sunbathing in the nude, and I'd like to know WHERE !!

    BTW, he also goes by the name of Brad Blaylock.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey greg

    you're right, he doesn't seem to conscious of being hot - most like us! (LOL)

    tricky little devils with all those names - just that bit harder to track em down! thanks for 'Brad Blaylock' - i'm off searching

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete