Sunday 2 August 2009

POLL - Photos Sets OR Videos Introduced by Accompanying Stills


Hey guys.

The image above is just a cheap and nasty ploy to grab your attention ... which I know'll work cos you're just like me!

I've been doing a lot of posts lately with a video introduced by stills taken from it.

So I'm just checking if you'd like to see more posts of just picture sets, the images of which are (usually) much clearer.

If you want some input into this, you could do the poll on the top right of this page!

I'm guessing you'll be wanting the rest of the Scott Andreasen set I started above.

But if not, you could go straight to the poll ...





... but I predict you'll get right down here!!!

8 comments:

  1. He is just fucking gorgeous,great cock and arse, and that wonderful smile, what a hunk so lusciously juicy. Nick,thanks for raising my pecker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey juicer

    isn't he!

    been planning this mini post for a while but it never seemed enough to really satisfy ... but as the side-dish accompaniment to a poll, perfect!

    such a luscious butt - i'd be starting there ... and working my way (slowly) round to that beautiful gag-proof dick!

    glad Scott's put you in the same state!

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proof that more than a mouthful is wasted. Super hot man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - yeah, I was right where you thought I would be, admiring Scott's cock!
    I've got a couple more of him, but really not a lot, and thats definitely NOT from lacking of trying!

    As for how you do things, I like the way you do them right now!


    BTW, you haven't visited my blog in decades! Whats up with that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey greg

    i've been hunting too - only thing i've found of (semi) interest is Scott's attempts at acting:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT1wygZP5pM

    and thanks for the input into the way i'm posting - appreciated

    and sorry for not visiting - haven't been much at all - just posts here - but are bout to remedy that - so se you there!

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey alan

    taking only what's manageable is so sound - but how come i go for more and so often?

    i think my libido IQ is larger than my common and garden variety kind

    be in touch

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorsh he's purdie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey anon

    isn't he just!

    so yummy and delicious and healthy you just wanna eat him

    well, i do!!!

    ReplyDelete