Tuesday 18 August 2009

Spike's Bush-Bound Spike


Spike has the kind of quiet self-confidence that's not cocky or oppressive - no punning comments please, it would be unworthy of you - and the fact that you're thinking it is bad enough!



He's got that nice open smile and cheeky grin (careful!) that's so sexy and super appealing ...


But, being pretty venal by nature, what's most appealing of all is his thick dark dense bush.

I am totally mesmerized by it - like when you can't turn away from two cars crashing ...


My imagination has given me an exact idea of its aroma - you know, when your face is pressed smotheringly deep into a crotch to do the opposite of scent-marking.

I hate to have to say it but Spike can be a bit flirty and teasing ...


... though it's only ever momentary cos he's basically a very nice guy ...



... with the crowd-pleasing tendency to flip around ...


... and show just where any other spikes present should go ...


... though those big low-hangin' balls can really distract you (at least momentarily) from serious spiking ...


Maybe a closer-up helps can get you hole-focused again ...


Of course, when Spike's well oiled up ...




... he knows exactly what has to be done ...


... and he does it very well ...


... till he hits the mother load ...



Reckon he's now totally unspiked!

And of course we're much better for it!

11 comments:

  1. The tats do nothing for me but how can one resist that smile and those balls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's cute, and I love the natural bush, but all those hideous tattoo's I could do without. To each their own, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey honolulu

    yeah, for me he's as.

    for me a well designed tat can set a guy off - like Teo's shoulder tat - http://nickwallacesmith.blogspot.com/search?q=Teo

    and you're right bout spike's - makes him look like a bottle of tomato sauce

    but maybe with my face in his crotch i would mind too much!

    LOL

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey alan

    my thoughts exactly

    just shows we're less artistically minded than ... what's the other word ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I have to agree - he's adorable and those balls are to die for, but the tats are the equivalent of putting a "shit happens" bumper sticker on a pristine Ferrari - and it's too bad about the circ as well - he could have been the perfect fantasy - oh well, back to the balls!
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS jon

    forgot to say - loved the analogy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol love the analogy also, and totally agree with it.
    I'd be kissing the dude's cute face, and then skipping his torso and going right away to his cock and balls, which maybe not necessarily a bad thing.
    Course you know about my more than pet peeve with tattoos in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey greg

    agree bout the kissing but, you now me, i'd be round the back door too as a third station of the cross!

    body pain for the tats?

    CYA at yours

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey greg

    agree bout the kissing but, you now me, i'd be round the back door too as a third station of the cross!

    body pain for the tats?

    CYA at yours

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think he is sexy and cute, love the natural bush. I don't know why so many feel compelled to shave and trim. Gentlemen don't do it! His balls are undoubtly sweet smelling, and what a great unpretentious smile.
    Nick- You have great taste, I've always thought so..

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi princedeligne

    yes, it's the natural bushes for me too - just like to bury my nose in them!

    and thanks for kind words - much appreciated!

    best

    nick

    ReplyDelete