Tuesday 8 September 2009

The Fourth Gabor Sister - Chris Russell


It's my firm contention that Chris Russell's original Hungarian family name is Gabor - so that makes four!

That he's a tad porky and quite furry has always made him raging sizzling hot for me. Don't know bout you.

In this first set, I think Chris's saying a la Mae West cum (over me) sometime ...



And in this set, 'Daarlink, is this one big thick hot dick or one big thick hot dick!'




I'm so gob-smacked by this next set I have no idea what he's saying - and don't seem to care, at all. So please feel free to supply the missing words!




Apparently our Chris's a total karate addict - that's what all the Asian elements are about. Used to wonder - if I used to wonder bout such things.

BTW, the images for this post are from URL's very kindly sent by my internet bud Kris Mark - so thanks I'm sure from everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I don't know how anyone in their right mind could call this gorgeous man "a bit porky." Perhaps you need some new specs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey seattler

    what i'm saying is that chris doesn't have one of those (almost ubiquitous) over-trained buff gym bods

    and, as i said, less 'trim taut and terriffic' bods like his are 'raging sizzling hot for me'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I don't think there's a spec of fat on this hunk. Its just that its easier to see how defined a guy's body is when its shaved.
    No complaints here.

    Except for the fact that he's not in my bed of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey greg

    that's a good point bout shaved bods

    and i find bods that are not gym-tortured down to bone and muscle hotter than hot, sizzling - like something to hand onto

    and yeah, he's only fault is not being in at least one of our beds - begging for it (my contact with reality has gone from tenuous to nil - LOL!)

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nick!

    Chris Russell is perfect... His hairy body is amazing... and his face... and his cock... wow!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey oye

    yep, absolute perfection - totally beautiful and totally erotic - a great combination!

    nick

    ReplyDelete