Wednesday 9 September 2009

My Current Obsession in Action


Too soon for a reprise I know but couldn't help posting some footage I've just snaged (only option) of my current obsession, Chris Russell ...



... doing his business ...


Cos it's snagged, the footage is a bit grainy - and soundless so you'll have to supply your own grunts and groans and whatever it is you do in these situations!

Now Chris has gotta have one of the very hottest slab-of-meat dicks on the planet ...


Reckon it's the splayed shape of the head that makes it so damned erotic and irresistibly suckable ...



... what did I say ...


Suspect the sucking must be good from his expression here ...


Then he does some stand and get delivered ...


... and some hot doggie work ...


So enjoy the movie ...



.. and tell me when you want Part 2!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my my. Turn on the AC it got hot in here.

    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're busy Nick. Post it when you have some spare time. No need to hurry. Take your time. Be rested and alert and not too distracted by new alerts on the Net. Today is Wednesday here. Tomorrow is Thursday and so on.

    Doug.........los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Chris' is really hot. I want his cock. I want his hole. I want his mouth. AND I'm ready for Part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey alan

    i felt like jumping into the fridge for a bit after posting

    but a goof night's sleep did the trick

    chat later

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey doug

    i think chris's theme song should be 'take all of me' (is that the correct title?)

    i'm sure there're are certainly tons of willing takers

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey doug

    how did you know i had a 'chris russell' alert going - not.

    but now i think of it ... !

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. To think you have to ask whether or not we want more of Chris!!! Of course! And we want his address as well!! lol
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey greg

    the question of course was an indirect way of me saying i was desperate to do more chris posting - desperate

    i'd settle for a phone number - you know how you imagine if you hope for less you more likely to get it - misguided again!

    LOL!

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris Russell's dick is fascinating. Something about the head isn't right. I think I need a lot of time studying it more closely in my own bed to make a proper diagnosis. Not that I'm a urologist, but I could pretend...

    Love your blog by the way. I think you're probably the gayest person on the planet.

    - Bill

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey bill

    yeah it is - not just the size - it's all in the head i think

    i reckon chris needs a second opinion - so when you're done with him at your 'urology clinic' send him round!

    and glad you're enjoying the bog

    and i thought i very very blokey! guess you learn something new bout yourself once in a while!

    CYA

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey iain

    yesterday! LOL

    but today in fact

    how could i have waited those 24 hours!

    ReplyDelete