Monday 8 February 2010

The Mega Post That's Been Looming!


Though neither of these guys are classically handsome or have gym perfect bods, they are total dick-hardeners, for me at least.

I think it's that they are relaxed and friendly toward each other, and just happy to go with the flow without too much exaggerated 'performance'.

Of course there's the meet and greet business to begin - but these guys seem to get into the pashing phase pretty much straight off ...







Sweetly done don't you think?

Then the guys keep the oral thing going, but with a twist - Lucas gives Josh's butt hole 'the treatment' ...















I was about to say 'sweetly done again' but I don't think that's quite the right expression. Let's just say ... eeeowwzzza!!!! You know by now it's my thing, well, one of them!

At this point you must be coming to the conclusion these two are seriously orally fixated ... cos Lucas now goes for the feet ...






And just when you thought the guys'd stop putting things in their mouths ... BJs are on the menu, Josh on Lucas ...








... and the big swap around (this is where we go big-time mega) ...






































Now, you realise we're only half way through!

There's the fucking and the cumming to go - but I'm too buggered (and not in a good way) after posting this monster ... and I need a break. Only a little one though!

The best way to deal with the disappointment of such coitus interruptus, I reckon, is to reconstruct it in your mind as something to look forward to!

BTW, the Hotfile link for the video is HERE. And the one for the pics HERE.

An aside - there's something a bit 'white mouse' bout Josh, don't you think? And, unexpectedly, I think it's mind-blowingly erotic!

13 comments:

  1. a) I'm not getting the "white mouse" reference.
    b) MMMMmmmmm I see you're planning a strong opening for your next post. Beef, not just for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey derek

    a big act 2!

    but there's even more ... 'josh fucks brody' ... .

    the white mouse thing - he seems just the tiniest bit monochromatic, not exactly white mouse albino but going that way just the littlest bit - i think it's the fair eyebrows as much as anything else - but this is being real picky and he's in fact pretty perfect!

    good to hear

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, such an amazing effort of urs.... really glad to see how careful you are with this blog.

    we appreciate. alot.
    ber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ber

    thanks for the appreciation - i enjoy doing it so there are two beneficiaries here!

    did you like josh? there's something about him being low key that's very hot for me

    good to hear from you and hope to again

    best, nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess I'm going to have to download those HotFile ...errr .. files.
    Just did a "mega-post" on my blog and definitely not up to all that "clicking and saving" right now!!! lol
    But gotta say - love both of those guys!

    PS: the word verification thingy ya have on your blog says "imeteasc".
    One thing I most definitely am NOT is a tease!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey greg

    just looked over my post on the way to sending you a comment - fuck what a fucking lot of pictures!

    and both of those guys ARE dead hot, you're right there my friend

    heading off to your blog for another mega job - not a downloading one though - reckon we have that sorted out now with hotfile

    PS do i have a word verification?! does everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay Nick - you gonna post the rest of the video with these two boys fucking????? Yikes, you're right, great guys. MORE!!!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey jay

    just going into training for the next biggie - should be real soon!

    cya

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, dear Nick, there is something in the settings section of Blogger that sets up or removes word verification.
    Although it really doesn't bother me, I've had some people complain about it so I don't have the word verification thingy on mine
    A matter of choice I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey greg

    thanks for that - never knew i word verification till you told me - i think it's a pain and will get rid of mine when i finish this

    thanks again

    cya, nick

    PS could you say how you buy more blogger space - i've been looking round 'settings', etc and found nothing

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey greg

    done

    if you tell me if it's not that'd be great

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucas has been one of my favourites for a looong time now. Very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey Le Duc

    yeah, lucas has that real erotic sensibility bout him - you know you'd get a good root in bed!

    ReplyDelete