Monday 12 April 2010

Holey Moley!

1

This is one of the most hole-focussed shoots I've seen in a while - and in a very good way cos I like my gateway to paradise to be lined with fur.





... as if you didn't already know this from earlier postings - on Mikhail Janos ...

2



... Franco @Tylers Room ...

3


... Tamas Ridgestone ...

4


... Jay @Corbin Fisher ...

5



... and Nelo Goncalves ...

6



... just to name a very few - the list is absolutely endless!

But we're getting a bit off point here - so back to Christopher Michael.

Now don't get me wrong - there's more to him that a slobberingly hot musky hole deeply embedded in the crack of a furry bubble butt.

In fact, I should begin by saying he's really a contemplative kinda guy ...



... who likes to share his 'thoughts' ...




Of course, contemplation can lead to higher forms of consciousness (well, at least harder ones) ...




... and can lead to great happiness ...


... and enlightenment ...


On a more venal note (sadly, I always seem to sink this level) Christopher gives damn good butt ...



... which takes us back to the very beginning!

A thunderous round of applause must be given to Greg whose post 'Just a Bunch of Naked Hot Looking Guys' was the inspiration for this effort here.

Hey!

I just realised the voting potential of this post!

So what do you reckon guys?

12 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I love the fur!
    wit

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wit

    for reasons that i don't understand, a furry crack makes my mouth water - was i a cat in a previous life!

    best, nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is unfair Nick! Although Christopher Michael is really gorgeous to put him in a poll with Franco..............
    You know what I think of Franco, the man of my dreams!
    So I am afraid he scores a joint second with the cute Jay.
    Kev
    Abydos
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thenewme

    trying to think of the group word for holes

    you know, a flock of birds, a gaggle of geese

    a harem of holes?

    LOL

    what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey kevin

    i am with you on the franco and jay thing ... 1000%!

    not in the same league at all - what was i thinking? LOL

    though if i crawl into bed tonight and christopher is there, gagging for ... me, i'll consider accommodating him - or i'll kick him out with the words and wait, pray, whatever for franco to appear!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I gave you the inspiration, Nick - lol.
    Was wondering where you were going with that post for a sec. After awhile I just KNEW you would include your favorite hunk Jay!!
    I've got about 25 pics or so of Christopher Michael if you wanted them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey greg

    probably get most of my good blog ideas from you! like buying extra blogger space and and and ... .

    maybe my blog is just an extension of 'gay dreams and hopes' - LOL

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey greg again

    any excuse to Jay-up the blog - i'm so obvious!

    would love the pics of christopher ... if you have the time and patience to send them - you know me - nickwallacesmith@gmail.com

    thanks for the offer!

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could e-mail them to ya, OR you could make a request on that barely used Cbox comment thing on my blog and I can honor your request that way.
    Let me know good buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey greg

    emailing is fine with me - but if you like the Cbox comment thing that's good too - how does it work - you're right it's barely used cos i didn't know it existed

    thanks again! heaps!

    cya bud

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that #1 guy...he's very similar to guys in my all male high school..you looked and were afraid to look to LONG at him cause he was a fucking beauty and just wanted to bury my face in his crotch!


    Thanks,
    tony(NYC)

    ReplyDelete