Friday 20 April 2007

Andras Garotni

Funny how the elements emphasized in a photograph can affect what you imagine your body parts focus to be. I am now completely balls-oriented ... after having seen the Andras Garotni image below. Or is it the other way round? Am I projecting my obsessions onto what I see?


What has my total attention is their big solid fleshiness and the way they bunch up under, and are almost cantilevered out from, the base of his cock. They seem to be defiantly putting themselves out there for general attention. And this projection without any hint of a balls version of the wonder bra. How is that possible?

A couple more in the same vein:



And, by the way, this voluptuous fleshiness is not restricted to Andras's nuts.



I've done a lot of gym and where most guys fail badly is in the below-the-butt department, and particularly from the knees on down. Absolutely no problems here! The arse and calves are to bury your face in and drown. Not to mention his muscular shoulders and forearms.

Andras's cock is not gargantuan but its size relative to his balls some how makes it, for the moment, the best dick in town to get down ya throat. Which is partly a color issue - pale creamy shaft and pink head - yum!


While I looked at the next few, it occurred to me there's something infinitely sexy (in a non-sleazy way) about the way touches himself:





But I think this is really as much to do with the sweet, open and inviting expression his face. Which it must be said also has all the same amazing physical qualities as the rest of his bod. And to which must be added, the beautiful sculptural quality of a square jaw, sensuously slightly hollow checks ... .

Did I mention the eroticism of the hair on his chest? And the snail trail? And the thick dark bush? I could go on. And on. But won't. Just enjoy ... in silence!

14 comments:

  1. Hey Nick do go on, this gut is absolutely delicious,a real hottie and so beautiful great photos of a geart hunk mmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey juicer

    he was / is my ideal of one kind of ultimately hot man

    glad you think so too!

    actually, i think i'll search for a video! a new post coming if i am successful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my all time favorite models... he is perfect!!! I love Leo Nemeth aka Andras Garotni!!!!

    thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jhan

    one of my favorites too - sexy and very good-looking in a model-ish way! a great combination

    glad you like the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey darkfiddler

    a dark thick bush is hard to beat!

    and if the aroma is hot and musky ... !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick

    I know a few months ago but you know quality wins out

    Leo is magnificant

    Hairy strong legs, perfect chest, handsome - and the most perfect dark pubic bush and straigh thick cock - please, please do you have a video?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey anon

    been googling for a video of this guy for a while but sadly (:<) no luck - i'll check again - you've inspired me!

    he's one of my all-time fav hotties

    cya

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the same category, but falling short of Bel Ami's model, Erik Mendoza. Natural, smooth, warm, the personification of orgasm. One of the most touchingly beautiful men I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey anon

    yep, i've always seen him as pretty perfect in an erotic kinda way - the best way!

    Erik Mendoza's pretty scorching too

    cya. nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been in love with this young man for about twelve years now. He is the ideal. He is absolute perfection. I know him as Leo Nemeth. He was one of the very few hairy-chested models working for Bel Ami. Unfortunately, they only used him in print work, and never, to my knowledge, in video. I read somewhere that he did a film or two for Kristen Bjorn, but under a different name and with a very different look. I am so glad that I found my way to your blog, and your sidebar, and your icons and Leo.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey harry

    he's someone really worth being in love with ... he's so classically beautiful and deadly erotic at the very same time

    i've looked for movies too - there's a site where people put up old as well as new stuff - http://www.gay-torrents.net - nothing though i got a great old kurt marshall movie there the other day - 'sizing up'

    if see anything on Andras Garotni aka Leo Nemeth aka (are there other names?) i will let u know

    best

    nick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another pair of fantasically sexy thighs. Keep it up, Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey anon

    yep, he's another really perfect guy - completely handsome and totally erotic - not such a common thing!

    cya, nick

    ReplyDelete