Sunday 1 April 2007

A Dick is a Dick is a Dick, Not (Gertrude Stein)

Well, back sooner than I thought! Now you are going to think I am superficial but what first caught my attention about this guy was his dick. But as Gertrude Stein said 'A Dick is a Dick is a Dick'. Or was it 'A Rose is a Rose is a Rose'? Reckon the former. She was wrongly reported.


What Gertrude Stein meant by this phrase was that words had lost their original power - they slide impotently round your ears. And that only by saying them a number of times did they buy back into some of their original power.

Maybe I was wrong in naming this blog! Cos I started looking at some hot Latins and wondered why I ever looked at anything else. Well, at that moment. Whatever, I'm going to cheat on blonds ... for a bit. And focus on what is attached to the other end of hot Latin cocks - hot Latin blokes. By the way, do you do 'dick' or 'cock'?

For me, these 'guy appendages' fall into at least three categories. And I vacillate between the trio - refined beauties, luscious hunks and (often hairy) sizzling beasties. Though there is something beyond just the physical that puts a guy into one group or another.

So a small sample of my first category would be:







And of the second:





And of the final group:







Now, as you can see, a beastie is not necessarily good-looking, at least in a conventional way. In fact, for me
not being 'pretty' is much much hotter!

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. just checkin out ur blog for the first time. you are awesome man. smart, funny, and HOT all at the same time. that first guy you showed in this series i think is a colt guy from the 70s. u happen to know his name? thanks for the great site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks david. wish i knew that guy's name - could look for more photos. cheers. nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. #4 in the last group is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. Your beasties though, I think a lot of them were quite handsome. My only thought though is that you claim sizzling beasties are hairy, but there was only one hairy guy. I love hairy men, you should show some more!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, love the dense furry back hair round his balls and the baase of his dick

    ReplyDelete