Friday 13 April 2007

The Gentle but Glorious Art of Finger-Fucking


Finger-fucking is a vastly under-rated sexual activity. And has the added bonus of allowing you to demonstrate your commitment to the safe sex message. Particularly when you are committed to ya own hole:


Though maybe this bloke is practicing rather than self-pleasuring. He does have that 'study' look on his face now I check the photo again.

Either way, it's probably best after a good solid douching, then again ... but I suppose that's a whole other (equally interesting) scene!

But oh god ... when ya finger slides in and it's all hot and wet and slippery on the inside (as well as the outside). And when you think of it the pleasure goes equally both ways - as the photo above well demonstrates! Can't be said of all sexual activities.

I've never realized how much careful and intense inspection can (often) accompany finger-fucking. This is one serious activity for many practitioners:





Reminds me of a club in Paris called 'Keller Bar' where gynaecologically-inclined benches with leg-raising and opening stirrups add to the seriousness of all kinds of anal investigations.

Anyway, guess the view of careful and intense inspectors would be:




Note how the finger can be 'index' or 'middle'. Wonder if there's any hidden semiotics here? Got any views bout this?

And of course there is the double finger fuck that could put you on the way to a fisting:


Lots of finger-fucking seems necessarily accompanied by the double grimace face-off:


Which can either be directed at the other guy's face, as above, or at the finger-fuck itself:


I have the strongest feeling that this next one is an example of fingering before inserting the 'real big finger':


I could be wrong but I'd put big big dollars on it! You wanna know how I know? It's the thick raging hard cock and the direction it's pointing-going that's the clue. This is just foreplay baby!

On a final finishing note, there's the grand finale that I had only dimly been aware of - the taste test:


Not so sure bout this one! Though the guy does seem convinced. And that pretty much sells it for me. But maybe it's just cos he's so cute and has such beautiful broad hands! Whatever, maybe I'll keep my digits out of my gob for the moment. Mmm, then again ... .

2 comments:

  1. OK, that has got to be the most entertaining and definitely sexy blog entry I have read in a long time! Nice work! Specially loved the first 3 or 4 pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot post! Love your excitement about all parts of the male body--including the hole. The pictures are great. So is your commentary.

    All I can think is how much more exciting to use my tongue to explore these holes! Yes, the finger is great. But the tongue in the hole is even better!

    ReplyDelete