Friday 6 April 2007

Esteban and the Sydney Royal Stud Show

Sydney Royal Easter Show time again!

My strongest childhood memories include the zillions of sweet-filled show bags I used to get. And the animal competitions. Cattle, horses, pigs, goats, sheep, poultry, pigeons and domestic animals - I pretty much enjoyed them all equally. And one of the most powerful and intense recollections I have is the different smell of each kind of animal on show, specially those of the horses and of the cattle. I would wander for hours round the pens, in olfactory heaven.

And as I wandered from pen to pen in any particular animal pavilion, I would try to understand why a particular animal had won a first, second or third prize ribbon. And why that special creature, wrested the Championship ribbon. I tried to see what was superior about an animal's general configuration, posture or stance, muscularity, and individual organs such as shoulders, legs, feet, eyes, mouth, and fur. For dogs, how the ears stood up seemed a big deal.

Look, you know where this is going, don't you! Let's just get to it!

His name is Esteban, and what I've always liked about him is that seductive combo of genuine sweetness and potent foxiness. It's rare!




Ok, now I don't wanna objectify men in any way ... . Better give up this blog! Oh alright, objectify a bit, just a very little bit.

So back to it. What quality should I judge first of those I listed? Can you think of anything else to add?!!! Or can you stop yourself elongating the list?

Could 'dick' could be high on anyone's list? And for the sake of simplicity, let's include 'bush' and 'balls' in a general category of, say, 'the lunch' or 'the package'.

The qualities to judge around these three components of 'the package' would probably be: length and thickness, veininess, color (head, shaft and the color combination of both), head to shaft size ratio, degree of curviness (from hot to just plain crazy!), fleshiness and smell. Tho maybe odor is getting into a whole other category? Blah, blah, blah.

Let's judge the Esteban 'package'.





Particularly worthy of mention are the big dense black bush that melds into the hair on his stomach and legs, and the seeming heavy musky smell, best behind his balls and before his hole. I reckon these two alone get him into second ribbon contention. Tho I wonder if oiling ya cock here is cheating? Mmm.

Moving on to 'butt'.




Reckon he's still holding down the second ribbon. It's the high standard of the heavy furriness, and the darkness of the crack. General shape and bulk of buns are good too. Wonder if the judge is required to wedge his face between the cheeks to check ... well, anything?

And finally, there's the performance in the ring. I have a faint memory that this segment is called the 'tug and jerk'? Can anyone else confirm this?



Superior grasping of the head of the cock, great backward head thrust and wonderful curvature of the cum spurt. Accompanied by an unexpected armpit flash - extra points for creativity!

Now we are all waiting for the judge's decision. The tension mounts.

Sorry guys but I'm afraid I'd be a venally corrupt judge and would put Esteban in first position, whatever.

And if anyone complained ... I guess I'd have to say 'Fuck off! At least I'M loyal to my obsessions!' Or 'Looser!' Or 'There's always 2008 so stop bitching!'

No ... I would say all that, but in a very nice tone of voice. And smile sweetly. Like Esteban.

No comments:

Post a Comment