Tuesday 15 July 2008

I Promise This Is the Last Post on You-Know-What (The Chase Show) - BUT Never Say Never!!!'

The guy who should never have been posted ... has completely but hopefully only temporarily taken over my blog!

He is the 'star' of the episodic 'Chase Show' and one seriously goofy guy - in a good way! The Marilyn of gay exhibitionists.

His whatever-it-is is totally infectious and creative - or his producer/PR man/? is!

So what can Chase do at home when all he's got is his dick, and some some pretty great music - A HELL OF A LOT!!!



But of course this is what you really wanted to see - you are so predictable!!! Confession - I can't keep my eyes off his nuts - they are fucking hypnotising!



If you need more episodes of the show, the URL (which you'll have to copy and paste) is:

http://overourhead.blogspot.com/search/label/Chase%20Show

Enjoy and report!

6 comments:

  1. His smile melts my heart and freezes my cock. He always has such fun and I'd die for a body like that. Would love to know what gender was on the laptop he was consulting for inspiration.


    Alan down in FLorida

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey alan - my very same thought exactly. if the way he dances is any indication, it was a bloke! i ignore all the promo nonsense on a site about 'straight' guys - and just use my common sense. take care. nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's definately a hottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi kevyn. he sure is tho not quite sure why he's so fascinating, apart from the obvious. but as someone pointed out he's not THAT hot looking so think it's his apparently carefree personality. whatever, i'm moving on - love 'em and dump 'em ! heartless bugger aren't i!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Nick!
    You selected both of the videos I liked the most! I even saved them to my ole hard drive.

    He's yet another example of the hot guy next door. The kind you'd like to break into his house, tie him up, and do anything my ... ahem .. your heart and cock desires!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey greg. yeah - they are the best! and exactly - he's the hot boy-next-door type - been wondering what it is about him that's so attractive and now i know. the kinda guy who'd chat to ya mum and then go into ya bedroom and wanna get fucked and fucked and fucked. and then 'bye mrs wallacesmith, see ya' with a big grin as he left.

    ReplyDelete