Thursday 17 July 2008

Levi Poulter - A Blond Hunk for Jay


Jay pointed out the paucity of hot hairy blond guys on the blog recently. And he of course is right!

So, here we go with some of Levi Poulter ...


... though this first one may not be exactly what Jay/you had in mind, so I'll try again ...


... better?

And, I hope, better and better ...



... though I'm not quite sure how genuine the next photograph is.


But Jay tells me Levi is trying to prevent certain of his images getting out into the blogosphere, so maybe, perhaps, probably ... this is one of them! I am determined to believe it's his very own rock hard-on - though I've got no money on it!

Finally to some mainly semi-artsy-commercial butt shots ... and a very nice ass it is!





So which blond to post next is now the most complicated question in my life!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice - except no hair :-|
    Let's try Blog icon #4 - Nello next, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is gorgeous! Will you buy him for me for Christmas? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 versions of the picture you questioned. They differ in coloring and size but that lovely stiffie is constant.


    Alan down in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kevyn. you haven't got a birthday before then? my wallet is open and ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey alan. i was pretty sure we had the genuine article here - i reckon i was just protecting myself from disappointment! take care. nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey anon, will look for some new nellos - i am, probably like you, hair addicted. and nello does well in that dept. take care. nick

    ReplyDelete