Saturday 19 July 2008

Teo ... and Dalton


Teo seems to give great head - which is a huge turn-on for me ...





... but it's this next shot where I almost loose it - my dick goes crazy hot to fuck ... and my mouth ... well, you know ...

... it's all that the moist tasty furred fleshiness ...


... and the fucking erotic the way Teo's back curves round ... and the pale translucent flawless skin with pink highlights - of his body ... and feet ... and ... and ... and ...

... and the way Teo's heavy muscular back and shoulders curve over and up into his neck as he gets fucked ...


... and he opens his buns ... to take Dalton's dick ...


... and leans back to get more in ...


... and lets his face tell you he's taken it all ...


Big big for me is the way he stretches his feet as he gets banged.




Then there's some pretty superior doggie work ...






I was surprised how turned on I was by Teo getting his hair yanked back ... good if it would be while Dalton was cumming!



Nice how they cuddle at the end ...


... and Teo wraps his legs around Dalton, hooking his feet together.


I wouldn't have expected less from the perfect Latino!

If ya put all these shots together, you'll get something like the following teaser video.


So, have you blown yet?!

2 comments:

  1. Nope, didn't blow it... but came close. Would "rock hard" be ok?
    Love those shots of Teo and Dalton with their legs wrapped around each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fav pics too - well, a few of the hot ones too!!! in fact a lot of them. all?! LOL

    ReplyDelete