Monday 12 February 2007

Cannibalism is Alive and Well in Sydney

This guy is MOUTH-WATERINGLY DELICIOUS:


I'm not so sure why I'm going completely oral here. But I am thinking whipped cream over a hot caramel sauce permeated with crushed aniseed. Topped with a sprinkling of powdered walnuts. All over him. No spoon, kamayan style - just hands!



What do you reckon is bringing out these weird culinary obsessions? Have the feeling it's something to do with his high colouring and generally robust fleshiness.


Yep!!! It's the rosy cheeks. And generally peachy complexion. He positively glows with the kind of sensual good health that brings food to mind.

And he even looks yummy when he's soft as ... well, whatever. Though now I think of it, his colouring has gone down a bit too! No matter.


Anyway, a couple of close-up studies to finish. But are we zoning in here just to consider what bit to get our mouths around first? Enough, enough!



But (promise, last one!) is he the desert? Or what goes after, with the coffee? Mmmm ... .

Decisions decisions.

3 comments:

  1. hey you...you are invited to the first ever sydney bloggers meet up on Sunday 18 Feb at 6:30 pm at the Tilbury Hotel! A great end to Fair day! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'd say I'd like to have him as my desert with my Juice since I dont drink coffee.

    ReplyDelete