Thursday 8 February 2007

Todd - Big Wood to Bigger Water

Now, my good buddy Todd here started off well enough - the right tough dark erotic look to go with the long solid hard-on:


His hips thrust suggestively up (or is it the angle of the bed?).

But he just can't keep the hard-edged act going, dissolving into giggles and lying back. Looking sweet, soft and vulnerable. No grit at all:


But I (almost) forgive him!

Cos I get to see more of his big meaty balls. Now he's abandoned working on his crotch.

And that cock now looks even thicker!? Counter to all conventional reality!

And, in this same vein, the old chestnut about hands and cocks doesn't seem to play here! Though I'm not so sure about those spindly thin pointy fingers. I get bad goose bumps imaging them creeping delicately over my bod. And fearful of their little cold points getting stuck in the odd orifice.

Reckon I'd have to resort to tons of slow pashing - think it'd work for us, big big time! And I'm convinced I'd then get heated up enough to be able to do something with that dick. A 180 degree turn perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment