Thursday 22 February 2007

Shay Seaver - Cute, Hot and Intelligent !?

I'm not quite sure (actually, I have no idea!) who Shay Seaver is - but does it really matter?


The material point (in this context - elsewhere I would be written off as totally trivial for this!) is his hot hot trail and pits, and unblemished creamy skin, PLUS general overall cuteness.

I could go on ... and on ... and on. Oh well, if you insist, I will!!!

Love his trail where the hair goes from each side to the centre, darkening it, and then points upwards. The trail perfectly matches up with the full dense hairy pits. A totally erotic combination. No distracting gorilla chest hair - clippered down to just the right amount to keep the fur theme going.

Arms stretching up, slightly flattening his nipples. And big bulging raised biceps that prep you back to those hots musky pits.

The tee-shirt tucked into his jeans is a sexy touch! Teasingly pulling them down a tad on the right to show a band of his striped jocks - promises promises. Only promises, cos I can't find any other pics - even with a name.

BTW, the serious look in his eyes hints at an organ between his ears! Or he should go into acting.

1 comment: