Thursday 8 February 2007

Luis Barra - Some Guys Mature Like Hard Italian Parmigiana Cheese

Some guys don't age so well and others just get hotter and hotter. And more fuckable! Or is Luis Barra a fuck-ee?

Reckon Luis is one of the improvers.

A few years back:

Now that's a butt to tell ya grandchildren about. Or ... .

Such a beautiful square handsome face and creamy olive skin:




And the kinda cock you could/want to hang your hat on. Or ya arsehole - twitch!!!:


The 'disorganized' bush (happily) makes him less model-like and hotter!

Plus a couple of years - slurp on:




Plus a few more years - bigger, and looking grittier and now more up for raunchier action - well, a bit but not seriously more:







So what do YOU reckon?

BTW, bet he smells much more woofy now!!!

6 comments:

  1. I too love the natural state of his pubic hair. It's very attractive. Some guys do look better with a trim, but his is great the way it is. His cock is just the right size as well. Not too big and not too small. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi you said on another blog that you had tons of photos of shawn harriri (aka alejandro)

    could you send them to me please?
    nitsua2535@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone is in love......!

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! What a hottie....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ran across the first nude photo spread of Luis Barra several ago. At the time, I found him to be the most striking 2-dimensional beauty I had yet to encounter. My feelings have never changed. I had not seen any of the subsequent photos until just now as I discovered them here. I thank you very much for them. Do you know where I might learn of the publications and availability of back issues that carried these later photos? They too make me melt. Over the years, I've had quite a few fantasies about Luis Barra and me together in a 3-dimensional erotic playground. They have always been of the raunchier variety, even if, as you say, those early photos that inspired my imagination are tamer than the newer ones. It will be interesting to see how my next dream goes... Thanks again Nick! Cheers, Ed

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey ed. 'G Magazine' is the only one i know there are lots of luis barra pics - got of those i posted all round the net at different places. if i find a site with lots, i'll leave a message here. nick

    ReplyDelete