Friday 23 February 2007

Queuing in a Sex-On-Premises Venue


It happened one Sunday afternoon, a year or so back. I was feeling horny and had thought about all the options. And decided on 'Headquarters', cos it was a naked sex party day - 2pm to 7pm.

I'd walked down Oxford Street to Crown, turned left and then, after a couple of hundred metres, cruised quickly into the club. Pushed through the heavy plastic curtains that separated the foyer from the check-in counter. And waited in line to pay the entrance fee.

I drew the stale mouldiness into my nostrils, a smell I'd originally disliked but which had been transmutted into something more erotic over many visits. Then I was at the head of the queue. And as usual, they refused my Am Ex card and I offered a Mastercard. And I made my speech about the former shoring up more Qantas Frequent Flyer points. The same nervous laughter on my part, the same more confident smile on that of the guy on the desk.

Down past the lounge to the change area to pull off my clothes with that bit too much haste. My heart beating faster with anticipation. But after a few moments, I relax again. And begin to plan where to be first. The largest dark room, in the basement? Always good for its big free-for-all orgy, but maybe later on. The cell block area towards the back on the entrance level? More light, but this can inhibit what people are willing to do. Or the cruising area upstairs? With its corridor of small rooms, leading to the sling area. And eventually a small group fuck room at the back, often busy when a naked party day begins.

This particular Sunday, I settled on the cell block.

It's packed. So almost in line, I wait to go in. It's a big space, with a cruising area and two cell rooms with bars and grill doors, one with a wooden exercise horse.

As I was saying, it was crowded. And hot. And we were all sweaty. That musky smell thick in the air. I was pressed up against a young bloke in the queue. Early 30's. Dark hair, white skin. A little shorter than me. Thick set but not heavy. Furry solid buns and legs. Just what I fantasize about. A lot.

I started to get a hard-on. Not the sort of thing that's a problem there. And cos I was so close, it was easy to let my cock casually rub up against his arse. He showed no reaction, either way. So I kept poking gently round his arse with my dick.

After a couple of minutes, I tentatively slide a finger between his warm moist buns. And, after another pause, began to work it over and round his hole. Again, no resistance or objection. A dolop of lube from the dispenser conveniently on the wall beside us. And I coated the rim of his hole. The tip of my finger moved to the puckered centre. I began to push. And then a bit harder. His hole pouted slightly so I slid in. Easily. Had he been fucked already? The idea excited me. It was hot and wet inside. He contracted his sphinkter muscle round my finger. And then again. The only signs - for more.

I moved closer. Hard up against him. And slowly got my arms under his and around his chest. Felt his warm full biceps grip mine. I took his furry pecs in my hands and then played with his nipples.

Pressed my crotch even more up against his buns. I moved my hips side-to-side, working my cock into his crack. And up to find his hole. I seemed to sense it with the head of my dick, and started to push, harder. And more. Felt his buns relax, and go softer. And his hole open. I gradually slid in, holding back as much as I could to savour the sensation. And started to fuck him. His head dropped back, slightly, his eyes narrowed shut. A slight smile? Nothing else. I felt his hairy muscular legs bracing against mine. He opened his eyes again and casually began to chat with his friend. And I kept gently and rhythmically fucking. No-one seemed to register anything.

I moved one hand down his body. Flat stomach and thick trail to a dense bush. Hard hot cock: shortish, thick, small head. He politely moved my hand away. Didn't wanna commit to cumming, yet - he'd just arrived. And was still only in the queue, after all.

One arm holding him tight into my crotch, the other free so I could finger the dribbling pre-cum across the head of his cock, I gave a few more small thrusts. My balls tightened. And I was at the point where I would blow my load. A moment of indecision. And then I slowly pulled out.

The chat with his friend became slightly more animated.

And my attention moved on, to a guy up against the wall, legs spread and apart, head turned around searching to make a contact. And have his arse filled. ... .

Funny the things you do to while away the time in a queue. When there's nothing else to do!

2 comments: