Saturday 19 January 2008

Another Kind of Having and Not Having

I did a post on 29 October, 2006 - 'Ultimate Zen Journey - The Snail Trail (and the Bush)'. Which included the following photograph.


This guy definitely has one of the hottest trails I have ever clapped eyes on. Tasty pits. And a great great bod. But you know how bitter and twisted you can get when you want just that little bit more!

Then, today I came across the following image.


And became even more bitter and twisted. Understanding the real reason of 'crop' function in my Photoshop program!

Not that I'm a shallow kind of person - I still really do appreciate this guy. But perhaps now with some small reservations.

10 comments:

  1. un tres beau corps au repos, on aimerait lecher et hop le gars se réveille bander pres a enculer ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oui, c'est un tres tres beau corps. je le voudrais! beaucoup! nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - small reservations eh?
    I still appreciate that guy's sexy body too. And I'm sure he's a grower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmm I think I have a few other pics of that guy ... somewhere in this damn ole hard drive. If I find them, I'll send them to ya.
    We can find out together if, indeed, he is a grower! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, and our dear late Ms Candy would have surely reminded us that there's much more to look for than raw size. I think the picture (and I don't literally mean the photograph) is well balanced and despite the tags he is probably a nice and tender boy, with a sweet and swift tongue... ha ha ha. Have a nice Sunday everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey anon, yep and apparently a devil chess player and fast reader, a great cook and a half-decent polo player. lol. i'm eagerly processing the notion of the 'swift tongue' - well put!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think he is gorgeous - size and all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is, victor - i love him too, and would be in bed with him in a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the beautiful David Leif from US Male Corps, and yes, he IS a "grower"! But, imo, his rear view is even more appealing!

    I think I've posted some pics of him on my blog. If I haven't, I soon will.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just did a search on your blog - you've done 3 posts altogether - i never remember what i've done and am always at risk of re-posting endlessly!

    ReplyDelete