Monday 28 January 2008

Younger Foxes and Itchy Twitchy Man-Twat

1

For me, foxes are not necessarily the most highly manicured, buffed and traditionally handsome guys. Don't even need to be particularly macho.

And they don't always turn up in the best quality or latest photographs.

But they still give you big-time itchy twitchy man-twat.

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Okay, you guessed it - I slipped in a non-fox! So sue me - LOL!

But which of the foxes are foxiest for you guys?

For me, they're 1, 2, 6, 9 (who looks a bit like a young Colin Farrell?) and 10 (Richard Hrosik or Karol Rok).

And of course number 8 (Ricky Ricardo or Andre Oliveria) is the imposter - I couldn't resist yet another opportunity to post my all-time fave Blog Icon!

6 comments:

  1. in the order I prefer. 4,7,6,1 Those are some hot boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey rodney. i change my mind - actually this is what i thought all along - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 - did i leave anyone out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1,9,6 for me, and yep I'm afraid André Oliveira sticks out like...something. Btw, love the "man-twat", may I use it amongst fellow fox admirers or do you own the copyright? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey rodney. yep, he does kinda stick out - thankfully for me - apologies to everyone else. 'man-twat' is yours my friend - go forth and use it well - LOL. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whether or not they be foxes, it doesn't matter. I sure wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed!

    But, if I'm forced to decide, I'll take that last guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah greg, karol is hot - it's his fat hooded python that does it for me!

    ReplyDelete