Wednesday 2 January 2008

Domestic Meat(y) Balls - Not a Recipe!


Most often in the blogosphere, the guys are so impossibly not for home use. Which of course is no judgment whatever - they have their function! And often, very. These non-domestics yell good (?) stuff at you like 'Eat my nuts, you fucker!' and 'Suck hard on those big balls mate!'.

But they're not quite what you necessarily want to see or hear day-after-day at breakie. And at lunch. And then over a mid afternoon latte accompanied by a couple of hot churros dipped in melted chocolate. But of course after midnight - most definitely.

Not to say domestics have it all. You can take them to dinner parties given by old friends, even couples. And have a reasonable expectation they won't grab for someone else's dick under the table when you go to the toilet. And so create social havoc. But they do say disturbing stuff like 'I don't mind, what do you like to do in bed?' and 'Actually I'm pretty vanilla'.



Love the first guy's balls - so meaty and fleshy! And the second two guys have a great divided and separated thing going on.

Looking through my photos, I'm surprised how few domestics I've got. Maybe it says something sad about my collecting - a very serious judgment!?

8 comments:

  1. your comment made me laugh....it rang a distinct bell. Anything goes after midnight in gay chat rooms...all the social niceties are swept aside and it's down to the nitty gritty!
    What's the best gay chat room on the net? Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like a nice big pair of meaty fleshy balls too, nice set of big-balled lads there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey anon. reckon gaydar is best, at least for me. i think apart from anything else the format is bigger and easier to deal with - gay.com is so tiny and just young rather than a mix. do you use any chatrooms at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey age appropriate. just looked at the bog you do on your own - like it lots. and yep, just thinking bout those balls again is making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hum ....nice big pair of meaty fleshy balls. In my country, eastern french canada we call it (balls) : gosses ...it's the same word for boys ... so if you asking a close friend what about your gosses we will reply : those under my slip are gorgious and full of cream and for my two boys they still pretty well ...
    earlgreyspirit from montreal
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey earlgreyspirit, liked to hear of the two meanings and possible fun you have with that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that first guy.
    He may not have the biggest cock of them all, but his body, his cuteness without being TOO cute, and those delicious balls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. me too greg - he was the guy that gave me the inspiration for this post. now i'm waiting for him to break down the front door. reckon i should wait or go out and look for someone else!

    ReplyDelete