Sunday 20 January 2008

First Kiss


Does anyone remember their first proper guy kiss?

I do, at 14 - and it really felt like a right of passage. The lips above are the actual lips involved - his, not mine.

It was at his parent's house one Tuesday morning on the way to school. In the kitchen. They were at work. I was sitting at the table, he came behind (a bit like in this photo) ...


... turned my head back and ... . There was even serious tongue-on-tongue action.

We'd just had our first sex. And I was high as a kite. Then to take it all up to a totally new level, this big hot but romantic pash. Followed by another - just to consolidate, and check.

Must have thought about it for hours and days after. Obsessively.

Happily, there was lots more mouth-on-mouth action and all the rest - it was a 14 to 18 kinda thing. And the kissing slipped into its more usual place.




Which of course was before, during and after. And any other time.

What do you remember about yours, guys?

4 comments:

  1. I feel so ... ehem ... not proud of my first kiss? I was 17, for starters, which must be like 40 in hetero years (sorry, disgustingly remark - couldn't help myself as is often the case). And he was Not. He was 15. Willing, eager and horny as hell. But not the romantic/sensual zenith of my life by any means. Sweet, clumsy and mostly serving as foreplay and postplay. I liked it. At the time I was madly aroused and persuaded that this whole new world of possibilities was (pardon the pun) opening up before me (and inside me as well, lots of tongue action for a first time - I know, TMI, right?) and I'd go all the way right there and right then, which we did, and ... ever upwards. Hasn't quite been like that, but it is still a most treasured memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first seems a much bigger and adventurous production - thumbs up to you my friend! I was on the slow but steady track. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember my very first boy-to-boy kiss, but I do remember the first one that really electrified me--and I was 31 at the time! I was a grad student at Cal/Berkeley, and he was a young dancer, a little younger than I, who taught a dance-for-athletes class to the football players. He took me for a ride to show me the new car he'd just bought, and as he dropped me off at my house, he leaned over and just stuck his tongue down my throat! That guy was a great kisser, which is why I remember it so clearly, and it sure didn't hurt that he was also a great beauty. It really felt, to me, as if he'd stuck his tongue all the way down my throat and licked my balls out from the inside! It wasn't to be the last kiss we shared, either! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey keith. your first kiss plays like a (small) movie - i actually visualized it - scene by scene, angle by angle! with your tongue shooting out a furry hole as the closing shot - overlaid with credits. so thanks and take care. ps - still looking thre your blog - it's great!

    ReplyDelete