Saturday 19 January 2008

Looking But Not Seeing


When I first saw this image, I let my mind wander round the guy's the sweet and pensive expression - so calm and dreamy.

Then I noticed his crotch, and everything, right up there in my face! I almost needed to pry it out with a crowbar.

The explanation - I had sex last night and was focused on other things.

Though I must say I really like the paradoxical and delicious tension between his quiet reflective mood, and rampant cock and balls, so surreptitiously thrust in my dial!

3 comments:

  1. yeah, having sex powerfully alters my perception! but i recover pretty quickly! had a look at the pic again this morning and asked the question 'did he have a face?' when i was walking to the shops for milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say he looks like he just had sex, too! The whole photo communicates serenity and relaxation to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right Keith - exactly the look - post coital!

    ReplyDelete