Tuesday 1 January 2008

Too Soon For Another Sucking Post?


I was wondering if it were too soon for another sucking post? An oxymoron!

But in the interests of variation, I thought the photos needed to be close-up and personal. Any objections? Another oxymoron.






The absolute compulsion for pretty immediate re-posting mirrors the sucking urge being so strong. You just have to do it - whenever, wherever. Tho not necessarily with whomever - there is some control we have over ourselves! Well, sometimes.


This is definitely not a composite picture. I refuse to believe any 'Comments' to this effect!

So just believe and enjoy. I think a good strategy for life in general, don't you?

3 comments:

  1. No such thing as "too soon for another sucking post" (yes, I am afflicted by The Urge, as well) and that last one is NOT comp-anything. And I have the DVD and the DVD-launch pics to prove it. At least I have seen them... Do please post more Cazzo guys. Not as if I need to tell you or anything (insert your favourite kind of "profuse apologies" here, by all means) - but Cazzo, being Berlin-based and all, tends to have a whole lot of blonds. Yes, some are quite furry. All over. Thank you, must dash now. Ehem...

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey antipodeanpt. will check out the website again and do some posting! no apologies necessary - apologies for not attending to the urge here more often! take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could anyone not have the urge to suck down that cock in #2? Great pics, Nick!

    ReplyDelete