Wednesday 13 September 2006


Diary Bit - 'House-Bound'

Tried to get out the front door tonight - but ran outta steam, again. Feeling a bit house-bound - not quite this much as these dogmen though:





An associative thought - birds can get egg-bound (the x-ray on this site is pretty compelling). I had a budgie when I was a kid ... but better leave that one alone.

Wonder if 'bound' has some kinda meaning in my current state?

Come to think of it, it's kinda nice to be really hot for it. It's one of those heightened states that're sensual to dream around in, as long as it does get too far (i.e. the sex-crazy stage). Then it's a bit/very uncomfortable. Amyl can get me into that kind of dream state so I loose myself and any lingering shreds of self-consciousness. You can really give yourself to the fucking. Pity it pretty much kills a hard on for me. How bout for you guys?

Strange how some days all you can fantasize about is just one type of getting off. Most of the time I top but there are some days when my psychological make-up seems different and you just want a guy inside you. Even then, you might want it to be romantic or just to be dominated.

Maybe that's why I can't get into the shower and on my way now - no idea of what I want today.

2 comments:

  1. A guy in a cage thats a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, don't know whether this phenomenon is on the rise and i'm just a bit outta touch! maybe be lottsa people hang out in 'the cage' rather than, say, go to a movie or eat out!!! nick

    ReplyDelete