Tuesday 12 September 2006

Diary Bit - 'The Second Cumming'

Everyone must know this but, if there is anyone out there who doesn't, this amazing discovery is going to be for you. It'll change your life - or at least that part of your sex life you manage on your own. Though it can be done with couples - if you chat about it before hand, to sort out the timing. And the big fat smirk on my face the first time I did IT! Cos lots of stuff like this people tell you or you read about - but this was a real self-revelation.

Well, I was wanking one night - sadly, not a bloke in sight. And I came (as you do) but, for some reason (don't remember what), I stopped jerking just before I blew the load out. I shot everywhere - minimal orgasm, but good cos I focussed on it as nothing else going on. And THEN I began to wank again - and had a second really strong orgasm, with a bit more cum. A real life 'Second Coming'. If I don't get too excited (and that's the hard bit) you can do this everytime - so two for the price of one.

So, guys, next time you need to practice a little (or a lot) self-abuse, keep this in mind. And I want some reporting back. I deserve it for telling you this great unspoken secret technique! But even tho it's really hot, don't give up on doing it with blokes!














3 comments:

  1. oh my!!!!

    sounds like something worth giving a go... might even try it after a little edging :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you try i wanna hear all about it - if it doesn't work, i may be able to Comment (i.e. advice to correct your technique). nick

    ReplyDelete