Monday 25 September 2006

Summer Delights: Hairy Muscular Legs

In Sydney, summer is coming on - in the early 30's over the last few days. You might have read/seen something about the bushfires, particularly likely this year with the extreme drought conditions here. Last year, I could at times smell the smoke from burning gum leaves in our place, which is only about 1 km from the city centre.

Spring pumps the hormones round ya body, usually ending up between ya legs. Now here's the point - with the rise in temperature, blokes go into shorts and hot legs rage out everywhere. Ya gaydar blips extra hard when a good pair flashes across the screen, and ya position ya-self for the close up, for example (thanks to 'Miami Feet'):


Ya heart is pumping and ya hover, hoping ya can turn this into a long sweaty session ... . Well, you know your usual ending.

For what it's worth (nothing!), I'm more often than not after stocky hairy muscular legs overlaid with that layer of fat that makes them fleshy. And suffer the tortures of the damned when a guy with a great bod goes into shorts and reveals ... chicken legs!

Which brings up a whole lotta questions. Do you like his legs hairy or smooth, tanned or natural (pale - can be good if they are dense with back hairy, slurp), muscular or slim, round ya neck or not (sorry, a slip of the keyboard)?

Okay, here's a selection that I hope covers everyone:












And finishing with a couple of classics (the second from Herb Ritts):



8 comments:

  1. I'll take the legs on the random Bel Ami boy on the wicker chair... not overly muscled... hairy enough but not a Yeti (that whole smooth body and yeti legs things just freaks me out)... and a heathy looking colour...

    That's my $0.02 anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hairy legs.. makes my pulse quicken.. thanks for the excellent horny photos. Cheers me up on a miserable London work day - especially as we are going into Autumn and we all have to cover up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah,Danny Saradon is hot, and that great golden tan. Could be a model - classically good-looking. Thanks for your $0.02 worth - reckon it was worth a lot more! CYA

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi cutectguy. i'll post some more hot ones v soon. know what u mean bout the work week + going into winter. used to live in london - there are distractions! cya. nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once had a guy not shag me cause my legs were not hairy enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have fallen in love with MiamiFeet's man - well, the bloke in the pic he posted. Better have him as desktop till my obsessions slacks off. Or get him ON my desk top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the legs more to the fuzzy site, but hairy is fine; anyway male legs are my fetish

    ReplyDelete
  8. guys legs are my thing too - great summer is cuming on and they are out again instead of hidden away fro winter!

    ReplyDelete