Wednesday 27 September 2006

Fetish for Latins - Cheating on Blonds

My first boyfriend (the right word for school) was Sicilian. We were best friends but had sex too, though the two aspects were really only connected for me. He was straight (maybe - probably) but horny enough to be pursuaded bout once a week.

So I've always had a hankering for latin guys - you know the theory, your first one sets a pattern. And this generalized to all olive-skinned, dark-eyed blokes - so arabs, asians, ... . Where do the blonds fit in? P. set another parallel trend - 'm sexually omnivorous and inclusive!

Here's my tribute, then, to him and them and J., my total dream man:









































































6 comments:

  1. Attention...Now that's a tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, you really know how to get my blood pumping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos .. horny. Felt like having a wank.. and I am at work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi yarravillepaul - hope u don't have a heart attack - i nearly do each time i llok at these blokes! nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey cutectguy, i reckon going to the 'mens' is the answer! but make sure u don't cum but with a big smile on ya face. cheers. nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi singleguy - maybe another tribute is needed? cheers

    ReplyDelete