Tuesday 12 September 2006

Diary Bit - 'Tired But Horny'

Hey guys. Feeling a bit buggered today (didn't sleep much for some reason) so just a quick post. And horny (lots, massive) so my mind is wandering/racing over what to do about it. There's a naked party tonight at 'Headquarters', a gay club here in Sydney, 7pm-11pm.

I'm thinking about something like either of the two guys in the pics below. I AM an optomist which I reckon is the only way to be! It puts you in the way of making things happen. Both these cuties float around on Gaydar in the chatroom 'Sydney Cruising', where we chatted and swapped pics. But, as the savvy chatroom user knows, they may well be photos of what these guys want to look like. I can make this seemingly cynical kind of comment cos I only put out real pics of myself.

So what do you think my chances would be tonight? I'll let you know what I end up doing and who I end up doing it with!




No comments:

Post a Comment