Saturday 21 July 2012


Adam Rexx – Hottie Extraordinaire


Now Adam Rexx may not be an actual cowboy cowboy, but he’s by far the hottest imitation I’ve ever seen, ever!







He also does ‘chez moi’ to sizzling perfection …





… even in a baseball cap – who’d have thought …



Love how he can can re-do the previous pose ... with attitude ...



Don’t know what the theme of this shoot is – does anyone care a hoot?



Main point - I’ve a new body to add to the growing collection I’ll inhabit in my next life!

How bout you?

Did I forget to mention Adam does reasonably good ‘at home and hard’ shoots?










                                            
I’m such a wicked old tease!

6 comments:

  1. Interesting how much more I like the Paul Freeman photos at the top of the post than the others. Not, I hasten to add, that I quickly averted my eyes from the rest of the post. Just that the Freeman photos get my...err...engine racing more strongly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Most extraordinaire for sure! Love his rugged handsome looks. Thanks so much for this awesome set. Cheers, mate. AOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey AOM

      yep, Adam Rexx is hotter than hot for me - and i guess you too - scorching wouldn't be going too far!

      cheers back

      Delete
  3. hi Paul

    i love the Paul Freeman photos by far the best too - which is why they are first as you'll have guessed - the first image in particular is so hauntingly hot and beautiful my computer almost caught fire. Freeman actually manages to make Adam in this shoot more beautiful than he is i think.

    i forced myself to post the rest, out of a respect for the other 'photographers' - we don't want a union action bearing down on the blog!

    i might just take another look at that first image ... before going to bed ... to encourage sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG pics 1,5&6 realy do it for me,then no9 shows what a nice neat backside this guy hasI want him lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey anon

    yep, the butt in #9 is delicious in the extreme

    as someone said 'i want me some of that'!

    ReplyDelete