Tuesday 24 July 2012


It's All In The Caption

This is your chance, guys, to exercise your not inconsiderable wits - both types.

The task is simple – give a caption to any/each of the images below.

As you can see, I’ve done them (rather/very/hopelessly inadequately) just to get you inspired.

 [1] I'll just slip into something more comfortable 

 [2] I think I left it in here somewhere

 [3] ... or are you just pleased to see me

 [4] Lunch is served gentlemen

[5] I'm just saying!

So, let’s have those pithy aphorisms!

2 comments:

  1. #5: It's Thanksgiving. Make a wish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey glen

      i laughed out loud - a sure sign your caption was a success!

      i think separating the legs i wouldn't need to make a wish - it would have already cum true!

      cheers

      Delete