Monday 9 July 2012


Ashton and the Magic Homburg Hat



Now homburg hats are all very nice in their way, but I'm not so sure that this would be the very best time and place for our friend Ashton here to don one ... that is if he's interested in 'gentlemen callers'.

But let's trust his judgment on this for a moment ...




Curiously, for some reason, my attention is being distracted
and I've forgotten about that headgear ... or even if he had a head at all - except on the end of his dick ...




Yep, he does have a head - I remember now. Nice one too.



Now here's where our trust in Ashton's judgment is rewarded.


Like rubbing a magic lamp to make a genie appear, he cunningly removes the homburg ... and a hot root manifests, hard and ready for action ...






And history is in the making ...
















Believe in magic now? 


I certainly do!

4 comments:

  1. OH! He is wearing a hat! LOL Very stylish. I love the green hat and shirt. (my fave colour) I would love to see him wear a smaller version of his homburg for his dick. LOL Very hot action. I would love to join in. Thanks for the beauty and the heat. Cheers mate, AOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey AOM

      yes, very funny - indeed, the only thing stranger would have been if he'd had a little hat on the head of his dick! somehow a baseball cap seems even funnier. how bout a tupee - LOL. like your sense of humour!

      love green too - and checked shirts are high on my like-a-lot list too.

      i'd join in the action ... whatever colour they were wearing - i'm a very liberal kinda guy.

      cheers

      Delete
  2. Only someone as hopelessly stupid as I would be pedantic with such beautiful men... but he's wearing a Tyrolean trilby, not a Hamburg.

    Glad you're posting more! Keep it up! (I mean the posting...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi bob

      good to hear from you

      and i love being corrected - says something about my personality no doubt! but seriously thanks for identifying the Tyrolean trilby - my hat identification skills have always been sadly wanting

      and yes i think i needed a bit of a semi-break but now feel 'i'm back'!

      cheers!

      Delete