Tuesday 10 July 2012

ID Crisis - HELP!





Usually I'm at most a one-blog-post-a-day man (a bit like with sex) but when total (and I mean total) perfection crosses my path, everything stops and a second post is mandatory.


All I need to make my day, of course, is his name.


Anyone? Help!


UPDATE


Martin has ID-ed our guy as Jaime Jewitt - thanks very much for that.


And Paul in NYC has hit the Jamie Jewitt mother load in an Italian fashion shoot, a treasure which he more than kindly decided to share ...



Enjoy - I dare you not to!

4 comments:

  1. hey Martin

    you've made my day - thanks a lot!

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! I agree. Total perfection! I'll be looking for more of him too! Thanks Martin for the ID and thanks Nick for introducing me to Jamie! WOW! Cheers, mate. AOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey AOM

    yeah, he the kinda guy who you want to kiss and kiss and be romantic with ... and then have torrid hot erotic sex.

    the two don't necessarily always go together - well, in my experience.

    and great that jamie gave the ID - must do a full post on him some time

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete