Saturday 14 July 2012


Will Helm and Marcos – Megapost



Will Helm is THE ultimate horn dog for me - totally erotic, totally beautiful.

I hate to think what I’d trade in some Mephistopheles deal to have a couple of hours in bed with him. My soul and … .

The full video has lots of the usual stuff I/we like plus some boundary extending stuff which I found really arousing, really …













… the way his ring opens to let a ball out … okay, I’m hard!

These are snags from the last cum part of the video …














Now, let me tell you, the kissing of this video is a whole new extra erotic experience on its own and needs a separate section …











Completely hot the way the cum dribbles out of Marco’s mouth and down Will’s face as they kiss. And the way Marco licks it off … .



No incidentally, Will must have the hottest nips on the planet, don’t you think?

3 comments:

  1. Not much to add to your description only that I came and came and came again! WooooF! So erotic and beautiful. Thanks, mate! Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi AOM

      yes, he's on the top of my fantasy list at the moment ... for the moment, you know how fickle we can be! LOL

      cheers

      nick

      Delete
  2. hep, will helm is my absolute pin out this ... well, this week i guess - who knows who will turn up after seven days!

    ReplyDelete