Friday 20 July 2012


Jimmy Fanz - Sexy and Boy-Next-Door Cute 

I'm not usually given to the one pic post - as evidenced by my tendancy to mega posts - but Jimmy Fanz has given me (momentary) pause, helped by the fact

that I've only found one scorching image of him, abet after some minimal net surfing.

So without further ado ...




Sexy and boy-next-door cute, huh?

The only thing left is to ask if you are now as hard as I am?

Postscript

Rich has put some hot Jimmy Fanz pics and vids my way (thanks for that) so I'm passing them on, first an image to whet your appetite ...


... and some sangs and teaser video 1 ...







... and the same for vid 2 ...






Enjoy the new and improved post!

2 comments:

  1. Check out http://brutoseros.blogspot.com they also posted this hottie with clips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey rich

      thanks for the brutoseros URL - much appreciated - will upload a couple of images to the post and acknowledge you

      just got over my earlier googling laziness and have been DL-ing some Jimmy Fanz videos - 'Sex in the Break Room' and 'morgan shades fucks jimmy fanz

      not sure how they relate to the teasers on the brutoseros site - will report back!

      thanks again and cheers!

      Delete