Tuesday 31 July 2012


Tommy Lima … and Truffles


Some people in photos you can almost taste –  Tommy here is, for me, most definitely one of them.

I think it’s partly having olive skin and being so luscious and hairy?





The crack … pâté de foie gras, at the very least!


Or maybe truffles, given how much I want get my face down there in his crack and root around in my piggy fashion ... for a very long time.




And then round the front for the taste of that exquisite of Apéritifs ... pre-cum ...



... and wait ...



... till you are served the motherload (to mix metaphors) of hot wads of thick creamy cum.





 Okay, it's official, I'm ready to order a second helping ... now where's that waiter!

10 comments:

  1. I Adore Tommy. He is so beautiful and super HOT! Those eyes and olive skin just melts my heart. WOOF! Thanks for this gorgeous set. I definitely want to tongue clean him. Mmmmmm Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey AOM

      tommy gives me ITT (itchy twitchy twat) which can only be cured by unloading

      and it's hard to pick which part of his bod you want your tongue to work on first!

      total YUM!

      cheers

      nick

      Delete
  2. Sometimes gluttony is a MARVELOUS thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi paul

      the MOST marvelous thing

      i read the word is derived from the Latin 'gluttire' which means to gulp down or swallow - so far the definition is dead on, wouldn't you agree?

      it goes on to say gluttony is the over-indulgence and over-consumption of anything to the point of waste - i think the definition breaks down here though. or i've never gotten myself to the 'waste' point!

      does 'practise makes perfect' fit it here somewhere?

      Delete
  3. If he'd have waited for me I would have sorted that out for him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey anon

      me too

      i think he's got to be a 10 course banquet, don't you - and i think i'd go the distance

      cya

      Delete
  4. Nick, I am SO with you on this one. Wanna share? ;-) Thanks for posting this delectable dish of a man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey NK

      i've always been a sharer - so let's go for it, i should say him, i should say Tommy!

      yep, a total dish and i'm as hungry as all heel!

      Delete
  5. Do they come anymore delicious than that? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey juicer

      only if he has a hotter brother!

      yum!

      Delete