Monday 19 November 2007

Blokey Sex Kittens - The Ultimate Fuck Magnet

Big muscular hairy legs and a solid firm hairy butt on a passive bloke (or a guy playing passive ... just for now) turn me into a total raging horny top. It's the blokey sex kitten thing.


And the way this Latin bloke lazily turns to see my reaction to him flashing his furry hole really makes me wanna roll him back over again and slowly fuck and fuck.

This Russian guy is in close competition ...



... cos apart from everything else he seems fun too, and has that dense dark bush ...


... and great big nuts that are such a big big turn-on for me.


And the final blokey sex kitten - Brazilian Ronnie Vieira.



Though I have the feeling that he might turn ... and give you a serious pounding after you've finished with him!

1 comment:

  1. lol - sorry - butt I prefer a guy to have trimmed or shaved ass myself. Still, the first guy DOES have a nice ass, and so does that Russkie too!

    ReplyDelete